Woohoo, last paper tomorrow! The hardest paper among all too, but I just can't wait exam to be over! A bit nervous for this paper, extremely hard although I like accounting very much. I miss Miss Teoh, my secondary account's tutor. Her high pitch and volume sound, beat our hand when we did wrong, time limit on us in doing every questions, forced us to hold the ruler every seconds, calculator must put beside us, punished us if we forget anything related to accounting, and the most important her snacks, lol. She always provided us unlimited snacks, we could eat or take any snacks or even cook maggie or lunch at her house. Our class always almost finished all her snacks, and then she would buy again and again and again. Unlimited. lol. She would spent us some snacks that she bought from other places. She would treat us lunch in Pizza Hut and KFC sometimes. LOL! I miss her, she made us love accounting, her patience in teaching accounting, erm not that patient lah actually lol.
Her strict teaching method was really useful and almost all her tuition's students get an A for accounting. A student who initially fail in accounting but finally get an A suprisingly in accounting after tuition at her place. Almost everyone doesn't like her in school because she was really a fierce and strict teacher, but she was a entirely different person during tuition, but still strict lah! She changes her hairstyle every semester, always give people a shock! COOL hairstyle, you will just WOAH when you see her new hairstyle every semester.
Well, just slacking, I am lazy. I don't want study. I need someone like Miss Teoh to shout on me! Just can't wait for 19th June 12.30pm to come! ATA arghhh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment