Sunday, June 21, 2009

Because I am boring and hungry.

I am boring.
I am hungry.
So, I go and read sdkfood.blogspot.com, OMG, I miss them. So I inspired to upload the photos about the foods which I must eat when I am back home. I'm not going back on this winter break, so have to 望梅止渴!I can view it anytime when I am hungry =.=!


Sayur Manis. My most favourite vegetables. I love it till the max.


Siput aka Dong Fung Luo! Nice one =) I love to korek the meat out of the shell. But sometimes will get frustrated because the meat refused to come out, must got skill one lol.


Ham Jim BENG!
Especially with kaya is super nice, the one sold in Mile 4 market.


Mile 8 bak tak's Har mee! I love it. Also got kan lao one, we can choose our own yong tao foo. We always went there for breakfast almost every Sunday when I was young because my church is near there, and also before we go airport, SDK's airport near there too. But, it is far from my house so we seldom eat there on weekday, luckily now got highway.


SATE! UhHoo!


Everyone who know me well will know I hate taufu till the max. But I love this Ziu Pai TauFu at the restaurant at Taman Grandview, the row of shops infront of my taman because it doesn't have the awful taufu's taste lol.


Avocado + Condensed Milk. My mum taught me this way to eat avocado. Indeed, it is splendid. Jolene, try ittt!hahaha!


Yaur Cha Guai + kaya in Mile 4 pasar.
Last summer holiday at Sandakan, my mum bought it almost every Sunday! WooHoo. I miss it now.


Crystal Prawn!!LOVEEE =)


Fried Lobak + Tauge in mile 4 pasar AWESOME man.

WO TIEEEE....


This Teh C Ping seems nothing special right. I only know it last summer holiday when my sister and mum purposely went Mile 4 pasar every sunday's afternoon to have this Teh C Ping. I was lazy to follow them every Sunday's afternoon because it was hot to sit inside the pasar. So one day, I followed and I tried it, OMG, it was NICE! You don't need to tell them you want teh C ping gao gao like usually we did in other restaurant. This Teh C ping already very gao, the taste never gone although the ice melted.


Sotong Kankung.


Famous ABC at Sandakan's town. The ice is so soft. It getting more expensive nowadays.


Fong Fong LoMee!! I always order this when we go New Fong Fong.


Pisang Goreng. I just told Jolene and Ken today that the pisang goreng in my hometown only costs RM0.10 one. I miss it =)


Seafood fried rice noodle. oh, fish!


Chui Wah Yong Tau foo is so nicccceee!


MY FAVOURITE STEAM FISH!
The MUST-ORDER food when we eat outside.


Ngao Si dui aka bull shit tart aka UFO. Sandakan's special.
RM0.70 one, cheap right?


my favourite muk shu gou, ubi kayu. My mum always bought me too because she knew I like it.


Ikan bakar. Honestly, I didn't eat it for long time, but I miss it =( Last time we could get it at my Taman's shop one, but they closed already. Now, if want to have it, must go all the way down to Bandar Ramai Ramai, Huh.

I copied all the photos from the sdkfood's blog.
Oh I am hungry now =(

No comments: