Friday, May 22, 2009

Spicy Temptation


*self-potrait while waiting the time past before dinner!*

Oh bye week 11!
Tonight, went dinner with the biomedicine's friends: Jolene, Phoebe, June and Haur Wey! The only commerce friend, Ken didn't join us tonight! Guess where and what we eat? Want any tips? The foods were red in colour. What is red colour connotes? Ok, please ignore my lameness. We had our dinner at a famous Si Chuan Restaurant and the Sichuan's dishes were really spicyyyyy but scrumptious. I love Wong Lou Kat, the best drink when you're eating super spicy foods.


Their famous Chilli Oil Fish, 水煮鱼!I love fish!! The fish is pretty nice but a bit tasteless, I mean it's hard to taste the fish's taste because the chilli and the spicyness covered the freshness of the fish. Whatever man. lol. I craved for this dish for such a long time, finally, I attempted it tonight! =) It was really really spicy! You can imagine it by looking at the picture above right?


Chilli Chicken, 辣子鸡!I wonder how many tonnes of chillies the restaurant has to use for one day. Almost every table ordered this chicken, and you can see the chicken were buried by the chillies. The fried chickens were really in mini size, mini mini size =)LOL!


Cold dish, Chicken too. Not as spicy as the two dishes above but still spicy.


This brinjals were the best dish for tonight, 鱼香茄子!I love the stickyness of the eggplants and the taste after it fried and the sauce too. Splendid =)


Redness=hotness=spicyness=sweat=burning oil
I can feel the hotness in my stomach now like seriously, I don't think it burning the fats but adding the fats in my body! Ouchh..green tea is the best drink after the dinner, help in digestion, if not, the stomach and intestine will start to complain and have a war soon. Btw, I hope 85% dark chocolate really works!

Enjoyed my friday night! Two weeks to exam, count down count down! O.o

No comments: