O.o..This week is uni's week 11 means the second last week of semester 1 which also means that next week is the final week. After that, one week self-study break (SWOT Vac) and then the following week will be official final exam for semester 1! O.o.. Time flies, it just a blink of eyes, semester 1 going to end very soon.
Currently busy in preparing exam so seldom update my blog. No any interesting activity or incident happened though. I can feel the exam stress now. Uni's exam is totally different from trinity college's exam. You'll have to retake the subject if you fail the paper mean you have to waste another $3500 and extra time. Ughh! Stress from parents who require me to get at least H2 for every subject, which is also my target =)
In order to fulfill my parent's and my own's desire, I should shut down my laptop now and stick my eyes and brain on the QM lecture notes. I will be free in exactly one month from now. Winter break is welcoming me!
My blog will officially stay in hibernate mode this month. I'll wake it up in between perhaps.
Can't wait for 19 June 2009!
Wish me and everyone luck! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment