I slept at 10pm last night, broke my record in Melbourne since I came here last year. I woke up at 10am this morning, oh wow, 12 hours sleep, satisfy satisfy =) I was really tired this few days, no enough rest and thus the mood always bad, easy being frustrated. I think after the 12 hours sleep last night, the energetic and lame me will be back =) cheh, syok sendiri here!
By the way, I finished an english novel, congrats me please. I have never finish any english novel by my own willingness. To be honest, I never read Harry Potter before, shame on me. The only english story book I read before during my childhood was PETER AND JANE in my english tution in Aunty Peggy. She forced us to read in every class before the class start. Everyone of us had one bookmark, and we had to put the bookmark on the page we stop in every class then continue from that page in the next class. The lazy me always put the bookmark in the next few pages so that I could read less and finished the Peter and Jane 20+ books as soon as possible and also those thick thick story books. Thats why, ended up with become english's idiot now.
Back to the point, I read the book "PS I love you", I know it is damn old and its too late to read it, but who cares. It was really nice and touching, I was tearing in some part of it, oh cheh. I've never watch the drama version too, so anyone have it?
Now start a new book, oh wow, miracles happened, I start to learn to read english novel. Currently reading "A Place called here" by Cecelia Ahern too. Her novel is easier to understand, the vocabulary and sentence everything. At least a person who poor in english like me understand =) My "bedtime story" is an english book start from now oh wow. Should read more english book to improve my english seriously.
Okay, continue my revision for final exam.
My progress:
Microeconomics 22 lectures done. 1 more!
QM 1 20 lectures done. 2 more!
Calculus week 1-11 done. 1 more!
Start ATA now! Oh fast fast fasttttt...can't wait to the holidayyy although it will be a busy holiday =)
Oh ya, go and read kennysia the latest post talk about Sandakan. And the comment. Poor Kenny scolded by most of the Sandakanian in the comment.
*10 more to go*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment