Today, I discovered one important thing. Anyone interested to know? O.o Which issss.....BREADTOP is selling taro bun, taro ice cream and taro cakeee! What a temptation. I am not allowed to eat any carbohydrate-rich and high calorie food because on diet, but you know, the taro bun is so tempting. I couldn't overcome the temptation and finally I bought the taro bun. OH how? I also want to try the taro ice cream but cannot! Determination!Ish...Wonder how many hours of cross-ramp machine I have to work out to burn all the calorie.
I finished my QM1 assignment. Happy =) The last assignment for semester 1 exclude Calculus 1 assignment.
I enjoyed every outings with the buddies. I love to talk to them and hear what they say although I am always in another world.
Speechless...
Good Night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
aww so sweet but yes you are always in your own world but its okay! we welcome you to our world.
ok what crap is this..
it seems dat leader still leader.. nvr change!
I miss 2008's life mannn!!!=(
Post a Comment