Wednesday, May 27, 2009

10


*Exam's look* My double eyelid gone because I have enough sleep wth. lol.

  • 2 weeks to exam! Feel unprepare and nervous because it is my first uni's important exam. The feeling is entirely different.
  • Taro bun delivered from the buddies when I was struggling with my QM lecture notes. How sweet were they?
  • Bestie is in relationship now, oh, so envy. I miss her so much and the buddies back in Malaysia. I regretted not spend most of the holiday with them.
  • Today was the last QM1 tutorial, our tutor wrote a sweet good luck msg on the whiteboard to us =)
  • Today's weather was acting against me. No raining when I stepped out from my apartment, walked to QM lecture, suddenly rain when I reached Grattan St. After QM lectures, rushing to Calculus lecture, embraced by a warm sun, but suddenly rain before I reached the lecture hall. Then stopped raining when I came out from calculus lecture and went QM tutorial. Raining again when I finished my QM tutorial and walked home under rain. After 10 minutes, wanted to go lygon court, stop raining but when walking back, rain again! =.=
  • Two days to end week 12.
  • Going to move out from my current room this July yay. Anyone volunteer to help me?=X Finally I can have my own toilet and kitchen, perhaps my own laundry space too =)
  • I didn't skip any class so far this week and won't skip any for thursday's and friday's either =) I am proud of myself lol.
  • I slept very early recently, around 12am and I woke up early too which is good. I woke up at 8.30 this morning naturally O.o. Because I couldn't use internet, because I don't know why my sister and I cannot use the internet at the same time, so I am a good sis (oh cheh), must let my big sister to online until late, so I slept early lor, for her and my sake. lol.
  • I love Arnott's Marie biscuit recently and also 85% Lindt dark chocolate. But unfortunately, the dark chocolate doesn't show any obvious effect on me, but no negative effect either =)
  • Tomorrow is one of the important chinese festival, 端午节. I want to eat red bean chinese dumpling =(

No comments: