
*Buy N95, no swine flu?*
Copied from "The Age":
"The confirmation of three new cases in the shires of Macedon Ranges, Mitchell and Indigo in the state's north, and another 32 cases in Melbourne, pushed the number of infections in Victoria to 173, and the national total to 254.
Yesterday Prime Minister Kevin Rudd was tested for swine flu after returning from regional talks in Singapore with a sore throat, but was quickly cleared.
Twenty-six of Victoria's new cases were children aged five to 18. But Health Minister Daniel Andrews said no schools had been added to the seven that remain closed and there was no need for a blanket closure."
173 cases of swine flu in Victoria now, and 3000 Victorian in quarantine now. The age range is 5 to 18, shit, I am still 18! (entah malu) lol. Everyone take care ya, better stay in the city, because most of the cases were in suburb. Go and buy a mask as well.
My mother phoned my sis last few weeks and adviced us to buy mask, specifically N95 one. O.o. Any special with that? My sis bought me one last few days, but I hadn't wear it out though because I didn't see anyone wearing it in city. It'll look odd if only me wearing it. So, I am getting vain and put on the mask on my face, and took photo. =.=" Back to the topic, my sis said the mask are almost run out of stock, so buddies, go and buy. Can get it for $5 in Chemist, the one next to Hungry Jacks and opposite RMIT, and also the pharmacy in Lygon Court for $8.90. O.o. Get it as fast as possible before the price boost up to $50 one piece of mask. (Take a chance to revise microeconomics supply-demand curve) Especially those who going to ride on plane during holiday.
One more week exam! O.o. STUDY!
GO..
good luck everyone, especially the buddies I love so much, Jolene, Phoebe, Ken, Wenjye and Eugene who back in Malaysia, I think they have their exam soon too, and also Chris in Perth. And also Freda, who is going to have her CAT exam soon, I can know how stress is her =O Wish everyone luckkk!!!! Oh byeeeee.
GO BACK TO STUDY, sheeeeshhh...
I want to eat DUMPLING, I am hungry! =(

No comments:
Post a Comment