Monday, April 6, 2009

K-comp



Yesterday, I went to Karaoke Competition held by CMG at Boxhill. Apparently, I was not the contestant. Promotion team had book their own room so I joined that room. Pretty fun actually. We sang from 3pm to 8pm! But you know my singing is seriously awful and I didn't sing any song using the mic to avoid sound pollution! LOL! But I think it is still fun to hear others to sing. For the competition, 37 contestants sang! And the first prize is Ipod Nano! The champion, second and third place contestants can win a chance to join the International Chinese Singing Competition held in HK! Okay, that's not my business anyway. Lets pictures tell the story.


The audiences' lounge.


The hosts


He's from promotion team! Many people support him =)


The winner of the night

Camwhore timeeeeee.....

Me, Liling, Cindy


Jacqueline


Big mouth


June..outside the toilet =x




...


Jo, June, Me and Liling (Caren) HAHA!




Yoke Yee




I like the purple background!


Our room


Promotion team


Promotion team + CMG's president




Ugly faces!


Promotion team




I like the phone hanger so I took it. Jac's one.




We finished singing at 8pm. Wanted to go back to city to dinner but the train would only arrive in 30 minutes. So, we went dinner at one of the restaurant in Boxhill. And that's quite embarrasing moment. But we still enjoyed ourselves =)




OMG! TAUFU!



After dinner, walked back to the train station and continued to camwhore!







Kaupp..


This was embarrasing one too! The driver looked at us! And he honned at us before he left although we didn't stand outside the yellow line! =.=



Thats all.

p/s: thanks Jo and June for the photos
p/s: will edit this post perhaps when got the other photo from liling.
p/s: Continue economics assignment! A biiiggg relieve after tomorrow!

No comments: