Saturday, April 4, 2009

Night Market


Went Night Market held by MUOSS last night! They sold various kind of Asian foods prepared by every society or clubs!


The entrance!


Really crowded last night! Yesterday, heavy rain poured on us for the whole day! But it stopped right before the night market started!
Such a good weather last night! I like cold weather =)


CMG was selling black Sesame Dessert and rice ball.
I didn't help anything but support them by buying the dessert!
We bought twice. The second one is nicer!
First time I drank black sesame dessert. Not too bad!


Tadalicious black sesame dessert + rice ball =)


Fried Radish Cake!
I don't think it is very nice. But a lot people queue for it and it sold out very early.


Radish Cake.


took randomly.


Takoyaki

Buying TADALICIOUS zi ma wu!

Me, june, jolene and yvonne.



Then, me and jolene went Ken's place to talk!
And I saw the Trinity Group Photo.
Then I realised I never share it here.
So ya...


My head is really big in the picture =(

Looking forward to the Easter Holiday...


One more assignment to go before mid-sem holiday!
Jiayou!

No comments: