
Handed in three assignments finally this week! Three more assignments given this week too =.="
So next week is not a holiday, its study and assignments week =(
And what depressed me is I got only 8.5/10 for my QM1 assignment while everyone score full marks!Should study hard lar me! =)
Lets start work hard after Easter Day!
Next semester going to take Music for Health as breadth with Jo! Two lectures a week only.
And principles of business law has two lectures only too! So, next sem I only have 10 hours classes per week! OMG! Btw, the reason I take music for health as breadth instead of Finance 1 because the subjects I take for next sem are super duper boring! Macroeconomics, Business Process Analysis and Business Law! See, how boring is it?!Boooohoo..should take something interesting to entertain xia mah!
Currently watching "学警追击"..the continuos drama of 学警雄心!
Addicted to watch drama! I can watch whatever drama!
I watched back 100% Senorita which is super old drama that day! This is not a good hobby =(
Okay, super random post! LETS BREAK!

No comments:
Post a Comment