Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Arrived Melbourne at 1.45am early morning.
Arrived my home at about 4am!

Really not comfy lor Airasia.
The seat super small, no space for the leg. Luckily I don't have extremely big butt and long leg. Ops..
8 hours were super long. Can't sleep cz afternoon flight. So I used few hours to see other seat passengers chatting in the chatroom..they were so funny can...they discussed about a hot stewardess, with a pimple on her face, and a fahlohhon on her head. Then one hour to talk with Jolene =) and finally 8 hours over! The food in the plane was really expensive. RM4 for a hot Milo, RM 10 for a Spritzer Mineral water!
Okay, no point =)

By the way, I start orientation next week and officially study on 2 of March!
Officially a degree student =) Bangga..haha..
I worry about subject selection.
Don't know what to choose and what should I take.
Need advice seriously.

No mood to write..continue next time =)
Bye!

No comments: