Friday, February 13, 2009

Hometown



Honestly, as a resident of Sandakan for 19 years, I never really have a look on this natural city. Feel weird when see lots of tourists from other country like to travel here. Today, I had given an opportunity to go around and had a rest for working two months =)
Okay, the main reason actually is Yivun's bf, Gary came Sandakan for few days. And me, siewyi and mei yee became the big lightbulb and accompanied them to some "famous" places in Sandakan.
First, "well-known" Sandakan Crocodile Farm
A lot crocodiles..and other small animals. Not manage to visit zoo in Melbourne during last holiday, so visit a tiny zoo first. LOL~


Feed the fishes


Crocodiles..seriously a lot. Dont know where they got from.


Ma liu..


deer


PEACOCK! I like this.

Ostrich


Tortoise..or turtle..whatever..
then others no photo..cz they are not adorable..opss..


Mummy phoned me that time. Had to report where am I..=.=


Group photo at Crocodile Farm


Watching the crocodiles performances.



Then we went BU JI SHI! A famous temple at Sandakan.


The gate. All photos here with siew yi now. unable to upload.

After that, went to ST MICHEAL church. An old style church. Built on 1988.





The sweet couple. Happy Valentine day to them =)


ops..


Four besties.

PEACE!


LOVE

Then we went StMary Church. Just beside Stmicheal secondary school.
I didn't know this place till today!
Not a pure sandakan people>?!NO! I'm born here can!haha..





Quite enjoyed my day today. Thanks Siew Yi for save dramas to me and the cookies and drinks =) Thanks Yi vun for invite me to go with you guys. lol..and thanks gary for the lunch! Mei yee lerrr..erm..thanks mei yee....for....borrow me a tissue!lol..

Q4 gathering tomorrow! Hope it is good one. Really hope.
And HAPPY VALENTINE EVERYONE!
I'm leaving this Sunday!
Bye Sandakan =)

No comments: