So that day was the day before I left Sandakan. So, that's a last gathering at THE BOSS before I left. Camwhore session!

The best sis..

Siew yi...

Chuan..

the buddies..

The sisters! I love them =)

Happy belated birthday to her =) (20 Feb)

And this photo was not easy to be taken! so many failures before this!
Yea..then night, daddy brought us to dinner at Ocean King. A small farewell for me and my sis =)
Then next, had our dessert at Equator =)
I enjoyed that night with the family.
Yay..
Then at 10pm night, siew yi and mei yee came to my house to chit chat!
OMG! We had so much to talk! I miss them =)
So I reached Melbourne for almost a week.
Jye went back to Malaysia yesterday.
We managed to visit Melbourne Muzium when he was still here. Finally....lol
Btw, I'm done with my enrolment.
I get my student card =)
I arranged my timetable =)
My subjects for this semester include:
Introductory Microeconomics (I hate this but compulsory =c)
Accounting Transaction and Analysis
Quantitative Methods 1
Calculus 1 (Breadth subject)
I know all about calculation and mathematics except microeconomics. LOL! I like calculation..who cares.. But only for this semester. For semester 2, all about theories and have to memorise =(
That are introductory macroeconomics, Finance 1, business process analysis and principles of business law. Booo...=(
Wish me luck k!
Next week Orientation week! I hope I can meet more friends =)

No comments:
Post a Comment