Urgh, I still have one subject to go when almost every commerce student already done their exam. I should appreciate it because I can relax and procrastinate a bit while preparing for the last subject. Am I too relax? although progress is not that bad lol.
I am currently on extreme diet. I know, I shouldn't have this diet plan when my exam is still on. But I'm going back to hometown very soon, I don't want my family or church members to tease me again. Maybe they will feel fun to tease me, and they think I am already fine with it, but they don't know how hurt it is when they laugh on me how fat am I. Especially when shopping with family oh well. This extreme diet is a big challenge on me, I need to resist all the food temptations. I used so many ways to restrict myself not to eat them. I know everyone will not support me, and say "aiya, you eat like that, next time must rebound back twice your kg lor." But you know Virgo, will never change their mind although how people advise. So yea, just let me be like that. So people, just support me! Don't pour cold water on me =)
This time I swear I will keep it! Because extreme diet is so suffering really. I would not let it to repeat again =) I want to try more clothes, I want to shop! =)))
I am going home in 2 more weeks =) OH can't wait for all the partiesss! but no alcohol for me =) high calories, must say NO to alcohol lol. BYE! by the way, I am procrastinating, I supposed to study now =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Grace! Good luck for ur diet, let me know whether it works well becoz i hv to "jian fei" too! ><
Post a Comment