Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hi my blog!


Finally I'm free to sit in front of my laptop to blog after leaving it hiatus for 3 months. I am having my final exam for my second year second semester now. (cannot imagine I have only one year left to graduate!) I've done three subjects, and one more to go, which is less than two weeks from now. The weirdest exam timetable I ever got, 3 subjects in 2 days, and then two weeks away for last subject, which I really feel grateful.

I can't wait for all the parties and trip with my buddies before I fly back to my little hometown on 6th of December! My life will be back to kampung-style life when I go back, wake up at 6am to avoid queue for the bathroom, then help family to "plant jagung", lunch break in between, then go home at 5pm after one day of "farming".

Of course, going to catch up with all my secondary classmates which I didn't see them for 8 months, and hopefully some that I didn't meet for 2 years T.T I love to see the changes on everyone. I hope the changes on me are acceptable too lol. I admitted that I changed a lot this semester, which I didn't know whether it's good or bad.

AND, to introduce more about Sandakan to my Melbourne's buddies (you know who you are), I will take more photos about our foods and places! You guys better don't break the promise, must come after graduate! =)

Short post. If I have time, or perhaps the next post will be posted in Sandakan, I will wrap up what I've done these few months.


No comments: