Thursday, June 17, 2010

GAH

I am now online in Bailleau Library because I was only realize that I forgot to bring my house key along after work. I am so sleepy now, I miss my bed. Have to wait till tonight to go home.

I have only one exam left which is on next Friday, the last day of exam period. Am too lucky T.T I am not so excited though even I finished 3 papers earlier than others, and I have plenty of time to prepare the last paper.

I AM SERIOUSLY SLEEPY NOW. My eyes are reluctant to open. But sleep in library is against the law right. Ah Booo..

Wearing BANANA jacket now. I miss banana, feed me banana please.

I want sleep.

I want sleep.

I am boring in library. I didn't bring my lecture notes along, cannot study T.T

boring.

sleepy.

bla bla bla bla.

No comments: