Saturday, June 19, 2010

Finally I found connection between banana and him

The title is totally unrelated to my post.

I had a nightmare last night, I dreamed that I failed my OB with only 31%, and in fact I already got marks more than that. But the point is, I failed it. I hope it won't be true, NEVER had a dream come true no? And normally my dream never come true, because I remembered that I dreamed about Banana and me are best friend, but it never happen. So I really hope it won't come true, and totally shock me up this morning.

I promise myself not to slack, not to play so much next semester. I know I promised the same thing for so many times already, but still...this semester, I had 3 subjects in a row and crammed the 3 subjects into the brain in 2 weeks are seriously not fun. So, next semester I want to be like those very kiasu people, must sit in front row in lectures, keep answering in the tutorial no matter the answer is right or wrong, wake up at 7am sharp to wait in front the law building to grab a seat lol. Okay, I shall not do that lol.

Wish me luck. God bless me.
Stupid nightmare.

1 comment:

jsaint89 said...

I want to see you do the 7 am thing! =) Lol~