
I want Friday's night!
Yay, I just finished my BPA exam =))) 2 more to go, and exam ends very very soon! I am happy because I was able to do all the questions smoothly, finished 15 minutes earlier and I had extra time to check. I don't aim high for this paper, pass is satisfied enough for me, I will never aim high again, because it will always just disappoint myself.
Today weather is very good, I love it, not so hot and no sun which is very very good. My seat just now is at the very back, the last one O.o All the invigilators are behind me, and they kept whispering and moving, so distracting okay! But its easier to call them if you need help. My table surface area was bigger than usual, the one in another hall is much smaller. My seat today was comfortable despite the whispering of invigilators hahaha.
The buddies was satisfied (should be, because they didn't complain about it at least) with their physics exam also, so I think today's feng shui is very good. After exam, went lunch with Jojo at Dessert House then we tried to go MAS company to see whether we can change our flight back earlier. Unfortunately, the flights from November to January are fully booked, for economic class. I thought I can spend more few days in KL, but cannot lah unless we kena ToTo, then we can go back by business class. Jo, lets go buy TOTO this friday =p
I am in good mood now, because only 2 papers left woohoo! Wish me luck in my QM2 and P.Business Law ok?! Can't wait to the holiday =)

No comments:
Post a Comment