
View back my pictures, saw this ahaha, with my cousin's son! @2007.
Today's weather is berry berry good. I woke up at 8am to study my P.Business Law, 3 days to prepare 2 subjects =((( So scare lah, if cannot finish. Business Law got 80++ case studies need to memorize, must very familiar to every law theory, I hate law man!! All my skill tests were like mati-mati ikan one, I hope the final exam can save back the fish lah.
As usual Friday, out to lunch with sister, at Pacific House, and had sweet and corn fish again! I addicted to it, I love fish. Then walked around a while, still searching merry bond's outfit, went back and study again, lifeless. My sister had her very final exam for her very last year university and very last year master. She will never need to take uni's exam again! So, we celebrated (I gained, hoho) and had dinner at Oriental Spoon. So I didn't go out with the buddies tonight.
After dinner, went to buy groceries. We tried to find evaporated air-cooler at Big W because Jo told me that we can get it there. Thats kosong on the rack, then you know, we are such a despo, we purposely went and asked the staff, and he get one from the store room for us lol. So finally, we have one air-cooler. I moved it home, so embarrasing eh, the box is so big and then the tram so packed somemore, people couldn't walk through la because the big box was there, in the middle of the aisle! Paiseh. Like a big giant was moving a big tree, the whole jungle also will collapse, uhh lame.
Okay, just feel like blogging. Wish me luck for the last two subjects ok? I will be so so so free after Tuesday 1030am woohoo.

No comments:
Post a Comment