
Credits to Jolene @Giraffe Cafe
Last Thursday, Jo, Cabelle, Genie,Steph and me had a small meeting about next year orientation's goodies bag at Giraffe Cafe! A cool place indeed with their pretty decoration. Some of their foods have reasonable price like the chicken pie which impressed Jo very much. But some of them were pretty expensive like my sesame chicken noodle salad and the cookies and cream drink which I think not very worthy. Overall were pretty good lah considering the place is so nice to be a cafe. We only used half of the time to discuss the goodies bag, and most of the time, we discuss about the committe's next dinner, rofl!
We should return to this cafe again! I will try their chicken pie before I leave Melbourne =)

Part of the decorations in the cafe.

Cute tiny decorations! I am the horse, Genie-leapord,Steph-Zebra, Cab-giraffe and Jo-either hippo or elephant ops!

Their famous Cheese fondue we shared. I personally don't really like.

The chicken pie with mash potato.

Me with cheese Fondue.

Group photo of the night.
.
..
...
....
I worked in UniCurry for already three months, I never share any photo to you guys about my working environment! Here were the photos I work, taken by Jolene last Monday near closing time. I think I will get in trouble if my boss saw the pictures, because she will think I "tam pok" or steal bone (direct translate from malay curi tulang). Ehee!

Selling chicken tikar wrap to tiny Genie. The wrap is pretty delicious.

Currriess! Butter chicken is the most famous among all. All the foods they selling contains really high calories and they are really fattening =( So I start to not to eat the free lunch they provide. I like the samosa, the roll, wrap and butter chicken! Come and buy from me yea!lol..
.
..
...
....
I should blog about this long time ago about the volunteer but lazy. Since Jolene uploaded the photos so I would just simply talk about it. I was working in massage area, and my main job that day should be ushering, but ended up become BANANA GIRL, not the chinese girl who only can speak english, but the REAL BANANA GIRL, asking everyone whether they want banana. Its fun though.

Took photos before we left. I was sad, no more free t-shirt for me because I didn't go for the briefing and I was late in the morning. But whatever.

Me, the athlete and Juniee!
.
..
...
....
Last night, I went to flare dance annual production "Maelstrom". Overall were pretty good but some of the pieces were not so organising, too many people in that dance until we couldn't spot our friends who perform. Personally think that last year one is better, or perhaps I gave too high expectation this year, no offence! But still overall of the performance was good. I like ballet dance they performed =)
After that, we had really long talk in Notturno. We could talk up to 2 hours for some random topics because we're awesome people cheh! =)
.
..
...
....
Today morning, an unknown number phoned me at 10am (still sleeping), I picked up and thats my mother's friend came from Sandakan. They were here in Melbourne and needed to pass some documents to my sister (from my mum). So we went to find them. Coincidently, we saw them walk into Crystal Jade (restaurant in China Town) when we were on our way to their house because they live in somewhere near China Town. So we phoned them. We ended up yam cha with them, because Uncle insisted to spend us, a bit pai seh! But thank you uncle and auntie, although they would impossible have the chance to read my blog. We felt like we're in Sandakan that time.
But DimSum at Crystal Jade was pretty delicious, some of the dishes are better than Shark Fin's one. Next time, we should try there again. Today is really a random day. Exam is in two weeks time, so continue study bubye!Miss me =)

No comments:
Post a Comment