Everytime I logged in to my blogger, after typing two-three lines, I would stop and clicked on cancel. Lack of topic to talk about because my life recently was lifeless. This week is week 8 yay, how fast is it, next week is our spring break hooray! I'm looking forward although thats three very important assignments and one very important skill test which worth lots percents I have to finish within that two weeks break.
Planning to go Royal Melbourne show again during the break. Last year, we went, but left very early. Okay, should blame me because I was dizzy and headache after the spinning spinning ride. Omg, the ride was awful, kept spinning, took about 3 minutes, almost die! LOL! And I didnt get myself a showbag last year, and also missed a lot animal show, so ya, I want go this year again! =)
Then we plan to go Tulip farm, only for spring. I didn't go last year so this year must go also.
We have a post-production camp at Lake Entrance. I don't know where is it, but Ken said its far far away, hope it will be fun one!
My 2008 trinity drama group plans to have a reunion during the break. Our drama tutor come along too. Interesting...
Yay! Anticipate for the break =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment