Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Puppets



The CMG's production "The Puppets" was ended last night. The hard-works from the sets and props *winks*, casts, backstages, orchestras, lighting, sounds, C&M, every committees are paid off. I am glad that I am involved in the production. My first year in CMG is awesome =)

Last night was the last show, so thats BUMP-OUT after the show last night. S&P needed to move out all the sets, segregate them, fold into quarters, and dispose it! The feeling when you see the sets (especially the gear) are damaged and disposed are indescribable. The one month hard-works were just for the few nights, but I think its worth when you see how outstanding are the sets on the stage =)

I miss the progress to do the sets and props, involved in the production, and became one member of the front of house (they claimed that FOH is for extra people). Last year, I wonder what happened behind the scene when I went to watch CTG's show. This year, I experienced it, its not easy to come out with an awesome play, so don't criticize too much next time LOL.

Thats lot of photos are taken, will share it in the next post when I'm done with my assignments and tests! I have no excuse to procrastinate again!

No comments: