Argh, so busy ah! So many things to do, don't even have time to sit down and dreaming. Now struggling with Business Law skill test, worth 15 percents for my final marks. You know, I'm not a really LAW person, I don't like to read pages full of tiny ALIEN words. It makes people confusing, brain jammed. All the questions are in multiple choice, hope my gun will be in excellent condition this Friday morning.
After the law skill test, I have BPA assignment worth 20 percents due next Thursday, which I haven't even start yet. Just read through the questions. I don't really know what BPA talk about, it is an useless subject in my opinion, I wonder why do we need to take this subject. *A BIG SIGH*
The following week after BPA assignment due, I have QM2 mid-sem test and Macroecons assignment due at the same day. Week 4 now only, aih, mid-sem break, come come come! Tonnes of works need to be done before the break, hope it can be over very soon.
Ok, I'm just slacking. My brain had no space to absorb another PBL tutorial anymore. God bless me for the skill test! I need a pass, I don't ask for more, just a pass =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment