
Week 4 starts...
Today, I did a very interesting and meaningful thing, which is catched by Jean Ni to go donate blood. My very first time to donate blood, excited! =.=" I woke up very early today, went breakfast with Jolene, Jean Ni, Ken and Sherman because we must eat foods before blood donation. After breakfast, we headed to blood bank at Southbank. The entrance of the blood bank is barely to be seen, it looked like a factory more than a bloodbank, we entered the back door somemore. Weird right, normally blood bank should looked very nice one right, lol!
Suprisingly, a lot people queue-ing and waiting their turn to donate blood. People here really very kind lol. We filled up the questionaire and form because we were first time to donate except Jean Ni. Sherman was just accompany us, he went for fun =.=" Waited for around 1 and a half hour, yes, we need to wait for blood donation, we drank the free orange juice and eat free biscuits while waiting, malaysian wat.
Finally, the admin woman shouted my name, I followed her to her room. A funny thing happened, me and jolene accidentally exchange our questionaire and form, so Jolene and her person-in-charge came in to our room and changed back, which I think is very funny lol. The woman helped me to measure my blood pressure and took bit of my blood to measure how much haemoglobin I have. Yes, I am healthy enough to donate blood. The admin woman took 15 minutes to done the computer key-in, she doesn't really know how to use computer perhaps. She brought me out, start to donate blood.
Jean Ni and Ken already done, poor Jo has low haemoglobin and not allowed to donate blood, so she became camera-lady, took my photo during blood donation. I donated 470ml blood, proud lol. I am happy my fat didn't cover my vein, the nurse could easily discovered my vein, and didn't inject to wrong location. Whole process took 15 minutes, after that, rest for 15 minutes, ate and drink some free foods and drinks. Their hot chocolate tasted weird, oh well.

donating blood =) *credits to jolene

O.o..my blood.

Yay, I have free biscuit after blood donation =.=
*credits to JO!
After blood donation, jolene and me bought some groceries, and yes, our weekend was already ended! FAST MAN! A LOT STUDY AND ASSIGNMENTS AHHH!

5 comments:
wow...
not bad a...!
but only one photo a?
i wan to see ur face when the nurse poke u..XD
lol, its quite fun. I will go regularly now, 3months once?! lol..i uploaded the photos dy =)
she like want to cry before the nurse poke her la haha
WHERE GOTTTT! hahaha
buy viagra soft online buy viagra australia soma and viagra prescriptions free viagra 2007 viagra hmo viagra uk cheap purchase buy cialis levia and viagra recreational viagra use homemade viagra women's viagra viagra rrp australia viagra covered by insurance viagra oral jelly viagra and cannabis viagra from canada
Post a Comment