Friday! A taro night specially organised by my own and the participant was only me =) A taro lover! So Jo, Ken and me went dinner at Dessert House (AGAIN)! I ordered a sago+taro as dinner. Weird I know. But I really love taro, so ya..hehe! The sago+taro there was not really nice, if ten marks is full marks, I'll give 6 only because the taro is very dry.
And then we went Ten Ren Tea Station to continue our talk and drank some milk tea. The healthiest milk tea in Melbourne because they use the real tea leaf instead of artificial. I ordered hot taro green milk tea which is FANTASTIC! You will never regret to order that. I reckon hot one is better than the cold one! It is abit expensive compared to other taro milk tea but it's worth! Really....=)

The hot taro green milk tea. Try it out!
这杯热的芋香奶茶真的超赞!里面还加了taro 粒(如图上)!那芋头入口即化,吃进嘴里,甜在心里!没有在墨尔本吃过这么好吃的Taro!黄卓琳小姐也认同!$5.50 虽然有点贵,不过真的物超所值,喝了之后一点怨言都没有!哈哈!这段话纯粹个人意见,不喜欢taro的人就别理我了,喜欢taro的人不妨去试下啦!=)
It's easier to use mandarin to express my feeling to this Taro milk tea. *exaggarate*
Then, we ordered a piece of cake too. Green tea cake ended up with thisss....

Pretty nice too lar...
Know why?!!
Becauseeee...........

.....it contains TARO in the third layerrr!! Awww...
Started my weight-reducing plan this week. Should reduce at least 10KG in 2 months. Please don't laugh. Especially those who never gain weights eventhough they ate lots. Dad motivated me, he offered me 50 bucks per KG I lost. yea..how realistic am I. But actually I planned for it long time ago, but you know, food temptation! yaa..=) I need motivation and determination =)
By the way, 我发觉我爱上走路去city了,现在才发现原来city离我家也不远嘛!一个人走去city,一边听ipod,一边想东西,一边观察周围的人真的人生一大乐趣!连tram ticket 也省了!今年,第二年在Melbourne,生活方式,周围的人,都和第一年不同了!jolene问了一个很深的问题,你满意现在的生活吗?去年记得放假回去,一个朋友也问过我类似的问题,你觉得现在生活开心吗?嗯。。其实我也不能怨了吧!能到外国读书,已经是很幸运的事了,很感恩了!其实我还挺满意现在的生活,虽然大学真的很难,不过想回头,有些人可能连大学都不能读!然后现在又有一班朋友,家人也挺疼我的!想一想有些人可能连一个真心的朋友也没有,我还能不满足吗?虽然还没有有男朋友啦,也不会很想要啦其实!哈哈!还是跟家人和朋友过的日子是最开心的!我喜欢大大声笑,笑到我满意为止!
废话一大堆,讲完啦!
晚安!
good night!

1 comment:
abcdefg, leader leader wo ai nee. lol i am so wuliao
-.-
Post a Comment