
The tomato was un-attractive so it was ignored =x
Easter break ends =( I did nothing related to study during the break! Gosh, QM assignments really make me frustrated! really difficult and really no idea where to find the information. Have to hand in this wednesday and I haven't complete it, god bless me! ATA assignment due next friday and Microeonomics due next next Thursday and I haven't start anything yet! Woohoo! I took a long nap today for 3 hours! Satisfied..mmmm.....I had a really weird dream.
By the way, want to post about the CMG belated easter party last Saturday! It was pot-luck and BBQ party. So, Jolene and me made POTATO+CORN+EGG+BACON salad which was delicious I think! tsk tsk..

The salad. Jolene's bowl! The tomato decoration was much much better than mine and thats why finished earlier.

Promotion teams! 20 members ended up with 5 here exclude the leader.

Girls

activity+promotion team group photo
After that, June, Jolene and me decided to go to Crown's casino since June never been there before. So we went home and get our passport then went there by tram. On the way to casino, June's brother phoned her and we ended up with meet her brothers and had some wines with her brother's friends at Hilton, South Wratf.
It just opened last Thursday.

The wine+fruits was really nice. My face looks red but actually I was not drunk.



The end. Say bye to holiday! Another long holiday will be at the end of June. First university final exam will be start on 9th of June till 26th of June. wooo... Want to finish it as soon as possible =(
Continue to be tortured by assignments.

No comments:
Post a Comment