Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Random Pictures

Half week of holiday is over! I haven't finish my QM assignment! I don't know how to do and I am helpless. Sigh. By the way, I spent almost everyday during holiday with friends and the fun time over really really fast. And I like Jo's house's TV really really much because can watch chinese programme. I miss Astro back home =(

The coming activitty is belated easter party of CMG promotion + activity team on Saturday.

Share some random photos here which are really random.


Chocolates Ken spent us tonight! I like the bitter dark chocolateee!
Talked about chocolate, the koko black's hot chocolate is really niceee =) It's really different with other hot chocolate! Yummmm...


Risotto cooked by Ken tonight! Quite niceeee =) Thanks ken!
I like the chicken.


WENJYE! Miss themmm??purposely took this photo for you.


The view from Phoebe's house at 22nd floor at 2am!


Starbuckss...our favourite coffee shop =)


Jolene's home! I like her TV!


Aww..miss the moment in Mount Buller!


The most favourite self-picture of the month. I know it is so UN-GAIXI! but who cares!

I miss you all!
Buddies back home seems like forget me dy =(LOL!

No comments: