Friday, March 20, 2009

Activity-less Friday Night



See, friday night again! How fast was it?! Third week of uni ended and that mean 9 weeks left for semester 1!Uhh...~
Tonight no outing with the three buddies because everyone seems like busy! So I stayed alone at home and ate Norsiah Kitchen 3dishes rice as dinner and watching korean drama "明星的恋人" and maybe will start my QM1 assignment later! How boring right?!LOL!

So, today I skipped my QM1 lecture because it was a hot day and I never concentrate in that lecture because the new lecture hall make me sleepy and I can revise myself at home because it is about normal distribution which I had already learn last year!Okay, so many alasan! Then, met Sherman (CMG promotion team leader), Jolene and June. The duty was ask request from some of the restaurants or shops in China Town to stick the posters in their shop to promote CMG coming activity, singing competition so that their customers can see the posters! Unexpectedly, most of the shops we asked accept our request! A good lesson for me to learn socialise, promote something, and become muka tembok although I did not do really well today! So, also promote in my blog lar although thats no 100+ people read my blog! Anyone interested? A singing competition held on 5th April 2009 by CMG at BoxHill! Look at the picture above for the information =) Go to the table at Union House to ask for more information every Monday-Friday from 12pm-2pm! And go to have a check at www.tada-radio.com.
Chalking again on Monday =)

So after the promotion thingy, four of us went "high-tea" at Old Town Cafe. Thanks Sherman for the treat. His opinion, it was an investment so that we will contribute more in promotion team in the future. LOL! We talked for almost one hour there! They are all biomedicine students and they boycot *ehem* me a commerce student! LOL! Joking anyway!

What gonna do now?
Don't know =.="

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wanna join the singing competition !

GaIxi said...

LOL! Leehom's concert is nicer cannn!!that's fake leehom in our course!LOL!!!