I am stress! STRESSS!!!
Assignmentssssss! I wondering why commerce got so many assignments! Every subject got assignment! And I dislike group assignment! I like individual one but I feel helpless sometimes! Contradict! My friends even my mum always say OMG why are you so free one, 13 hours lessons only in a week. Okay, I won't deny it. BUT, the effect of less lessons is LOTS ASSIGNMENTS! I rather attend lectures and tutorials everyday than do those stupid assignments!
Just now, I took the Microeconomics online test! Worth 5 marks! It was hard man! The questions were too confusing and the choices are almost the same!30 minutes for 10 questions! Really "kelam kabut"! All microecons lecture notes and bluepink sheets on my table, and I couldn't find the one I wanted because I am damn nervous. My heartbeat was damn fast like the heart gonna jump out and lack of oxygen and heartattack!! Okay, too exaggarate. Not too serious actually just want to show my nervousness!LOL!
By the way, I am happy I finished my QM assignment individually! Yay! Left ATA and microeconomics! Can't wait for the easter break and mid-sem break! I need rest!
I went to the CMG activity and promotion team gathering yesterday, fun one!
Distributed the flyers at Union House today! A good experience! Union House were flooded by people at 12pm!Seriously a lot people! Hmmmphhhh...
Continue my assignment! Wish me luck =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
honestly i also prefer more lectures/tutes than more assignments..at least can sleep in lectures! *like me
hehhh :)
Post a Comment