Finally, I settled everything!
Subjects are all approved! But I'm still thinking whether take Finance as breadth subject or not. Okay, that's sem 2 stuff! Ignore it first!
Timetable settled too =) 3 hours lessons only from Tues to Fri and only one lesson on Monday! Hehe...
And I sold almost all my Trinity's books out!
Left HOI textbook. Maybe too expensive?!
NO!
I sold my Econs textbook for only $75. I didn't use it for more than 5 times!
I sold my Hamlet for $10 and another two Lit book for only $25!
Sigh. Anyone interested in my HOI book? I need money to buy this semester's textbook. LOL!
And I joined some societies today!
Malaysian club, Unicef, and chinese music society!
And one more, Adventist don't know what club! due to curiosness, Jo asked the guy who in charge. It can consider as a christian one and encourage people read bible and know more about God!
Everyone there are friendly, got Sabahan too!LOL!
And finally we asked to leave the name and email and phone number. And suddenly we became the member without paying any membership fee. And received email from them and invited to the meeeting tomorrow night. There will be a meeting every friday night, a bit like youth..singing, read bible, playing games...I should go I know cz I am Christian. Hmm...
Lectures and tutorial start next week! Quite happy because I have nothing to do at home and I'm gonna rot soon. I wonder whether I can do well in Calculus or not because we are not allowed to use calculator. Too rely on calculator dy..even 1+1 also need calculator. Okay, too exaggerate. Try to do my best.
OFF!
Subjects are all approved! But I'm still thinking whether take Finance as breadth subject or not. Okay, that's sem 2 stuff! Ignore it first!
Timetable settled too =) 3 hours lessons only from Tues to Fri and only one lesson on Monday! Hehe...
And I sold almost all my Trinity's books out!
Left HOI textbook. Maybe too expensive?!
NO!
I sold my Econs textbook for only $75. I didn't use it for more than 5 times!
I sold my Hamlet for $10 and another two Lit book for only $25!
Sigh. Anyone interested in my HOI book? I need money to buy this semester's textbook. LOL!
And I joined some societies today!
Malaysian club, Unicef, and chinese music society!
And one more, Adventist don't know what club! due to curiosness, Jo asked the guy who in charge. It can consider as a christian one and encourage people read bible and know more about God!
Everyone there are friendly, got Sabahan too!LOL!
And finally we asked to leave the name and email and phone number. And suddenly we became the member without paying any membership fee. And received email from them and invited to the meeeting tomorrow night. There will be a meeting every friday night, a bit like youth..singing, read bible, playing games...I should go I know cz I am Christian. Hmm...
Lectures and tutorial start next week! Quite happy because I have nothing to do at home and I'm gonna rot soon. I wonder whether I can do well in Calculus or not because we are not allowed to use calculator. Too rely on calculator dy..even 1+1 also need calculator. Okay, too exaggerate. Try to do my best.
OFF!

No comments:
Post a Comment