I skipped my orientation program today!
So I attended the host program yesterday. It was boring! 6 people in my group only include our host! The host introduced some buildings to us. Walked from Law building, new commerce building at Berkeley Street, then to main campus! Bored one. We had break ice in the beginning but because less people, not fun. I prefer Trinity's orientation =)
Jolene's birthday today! Happy 18th Birthday to her!
So, Rosemary, Jasmine, KenWynn and me gave a suprise to her at 12am!
I went Rosemary's house around 11.50pm. And we prepared everything. And suddenly we saw Jolene OFFLINE dy!OMG! So we decided go first, sorry Ken for no waiting for you. So we lighted up the candle, and Jasmine knocked Jolene's door! Knocked for almost one minute, finally someone opened the door. Jolene's mum! They all slept. Opzz..sorry for disturbing!So we woke Jolene up and she came out with her pyjamas!LOL! And her dad was super friendly and spent us cherries and two strawberries. LOL!
We left early because Jo wanna sleep.
Then, we headed back to Rosemary's room. And made a suprise to Jo again!
So Jo, did you see the Brunetti's box in front of your room this morning?
We chit chat-ed till 2am!
Suprise that we got so many things to talk =)
Happy Birthday to JOLENEeeee..=)
So I attended the host program yesterday. It was boring! 6 people in my group only include our host! The host introduced some buildings to us. Walked from Law building, new commerce building at Berkeley Street, then to main campus! Bored one. We had break ice in the beginning but because less people, not fun. I prefer Trinity's orientation =)
Jolene's birthday today! Happy 18th Birthday to her!
So, Rosemary, Jasmine, KenWynn and me gave a suprise to her at 12am!
I went Rosemary's house around 11.50pm. And we prepared everything. And suddenly we saw Jolene OFFLINE dy!OMG! So we decided go first, sorry Ken for no waiting for you. So we lighted up the candle, and Jasmine knocked Jolene's door! Knocked for almost one minute, finally someone opened the door. Jolene's mum! They all slept. Opzz..sorry for disturbing!So we woke Jolene up and she came out with her pyjamas!LOL! And her dad was super friendly and spent us cherries and two strawberries. LOL!
We left early because Jo wanna sleep.
Then, we headed back to Rosemary's room. And made a suprise to Jo again!
So Jo, did you see the Brunetti's box in front of your room this morning?
We chit chat-ed till 2am!
Suprise that we got so many things to talk =)
Happy Birthday to JOLENEeeee..=)

No comments:
Post a Comment