Not as boring as I thought.
Then had some refreshment at Bulpadock and photo session.

And yea, my Trinity College life officially ended that day =)
And they....made my college life interesting.
Dang dang....

Love them =)
Night, we went Crown for buffet.
We enjoyed ourselves that night.

The foods...

And some photos....=)
Then I should talk about what we did for the next few days in Melbourne.
1. We slept over at Jolene's house for 6 nights! Watched drama, slept until noon, ate chips. We spent most of the time at Jolene's house. Thanks Jolene!

After war..LOL!
2. State Library
3. Shopping
4. Starbucks
We just did something very simple. And our zoo + muzium plan were not success. And the conclusion we made is normally what we had plan won't success finally. LOL!
But I enjoyed the holiday. The time passed super fast!!
HAHHA!
and now I'm at Sandakan. Tomorrow meet up theo, val and kai...and the rest! can't wait.
And they must say "OH MY GOD, why you so fat already?" which I started to hear the sentence since I arrived at Sandakan Airport =(HAHA!

No comments:
Post a Comment