Whole day stayed at dad's shop!
DAMN HOT CAN?
Bath twice and wash the hair twice.
I talked a lot Malay today LOL! Long time didn't talk in Malay ady.
I have to do a same thing everyday SIGH =(
HAHA..
Then I went dinner with the science class buddies. (leng kai, theo, val, pui yee, oren, vanessa and Louis)
Okay, same response (you know what)ahaha...
Quite enjoyed the night...still like last time, gossiping and talked.
Miss them so much =)
They didn't change lots except Theo! His hair and become a bit quiet dy..HAHAHA!!!
Miss Melbourne's life at the same time.
The sleptover, norsiah kitchen, shopping (especially SUPRE, the guys hate it, haha), Taste of Asia, Freddos, gelato.........OMG!Eat only. LOL! Don't know still got the chance to do that together again...SIGH!
Tomorrow no activity..
Have to wait Sunday..=)
And yea..good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment