Wednesday, December 3, 2008

02 December 2008

Hooray! Officially finished my exam =)
Accounting paper was not too hard, at least easier than the Term 2 one.
Stay at home after the paper. Quite bored because too free! haha!

Then night, CSUL and GH (Phoebe) went dinner together to celebrate exam finished and Phoebe's farewell. We ate at Shark Fin House =)
Pretty nice especially the yam fried chicken, I like yam, I like Taro!
We ordered five foods which as shown as below:


"乾隆一品锅"
The people said got abalone inside, but ended up with no abalone LOL!
And three kaki itik inside LOL!


"五香酥鸡"
Simple chicken


“芥兰炒蒜米"
The simple vege but nice =)


荔芋香烤鸭
- Super delicious =)

五香石斑鱼片
Okay only.

Then we went Starbucks to chit-chatting.
I ordered Caramel Blended Cream. Again =)
We had a lot fun there, cam-whoring, took video, did something funny.
We stayed there for almost 2 hours I think.LOL!

The Buddies


Love them =)

Then, we sent Phoebe back home and had a seat at her home for almost 2 hours too!
Continued our camwhoring.

Group's photo using camera:



Group Photo took by webcam:



More...



More and More



More, more and more...



And the group photo I like the most:



We enjoyed ourselves =)
Tomorrow (3rd) will be my valedictory ceremony.
Night, will be CSUL GWDCGH's farewell party!
Enjoy enjoy enjoy.

Off to sleep, night =)

*I am allowed to add back the photo*

7 comments:

Phoebe Ling said...

you are right, i will definitely kill you

Kyle said...

OMG...
i think Ken will kill you too!!!

jolene n. said...

OMG KEN WILL KILL YOU

jolene n. said...

and hor jolene will kill u also for including that particular one picture.

gosh

GaIxi said...

should i delete the post?hmmmphhh....

Eu Gene said...

so love them all no love me lar.

GaIxi said...

ahna ahna..love u also =)LOL!