December!
I'm going to have my final + last paper accounting in few more hours =)
Egg Cited (Jolene 2008)
My brother will go to Bali in few more hours too!
He asked me to think of him during the exam! Because he is flying to Bali when I'm struggling with the 150 marks accounting exam paper! Cruel!
My sister went back to Sandakan yesterday (Sunday). And she arrived just now 6pm malaysia time! And she purposely phoned me and said they are going to have dinner at SRC ( a famous restaurant in Sandakan). I asked my dad what he's going to spend me eat when I go home and he said pork leg! =.="! I sleep myself start from yesterday night. And my mother wish me to have a nice sleep with the mices! HOW CRUEL ARE THEY!LOL! and and and, the most cruel is my younger sister asked me to sleep on floor when I go back!Hello, your bed, I have 50% share okay?=)
By the way, I helped my sister to enrol her next year course in Victoria Uni! I waited almost one hour for her course coordinator!And the course coordinator told me normally Australian will use their first name and family name as their signature because a lot people will have the same name when he saw my signature only have one word. *full stop*
Today, looked at the World Map in Level 5's kitchen (did not want to disturb Jo study), I saw SANDAKAN's name!=) Only Sandakan and KK are listed on Sabah's area in the world map! Quite excited!=) *Full Stop*
So, wish me luck for the accounting exam!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment