EAP class today was the sweetest and most awesome class i had ever!Everyone present today!
Marco, my tutor gave us overall marks for EAP, i get 49.69/70 which i pretty satisfied. At least I passed it. And I have a chance to get 70% for EAP subject which i only expect 50% for it in the beginning of the year =) Oh ya, i get 16.5/20 for my EAP oral presentation. The highest is 18.25. But i quite happy with my marks too because I used only one day to prepare it!
Then, Marco started to talk about his impression to us! He also shared his study experience!
After that, he showed us his 2 years old son's photos and his new born daughter's to us! They are so adorable and cute!like Marco?LOL!
Sure next, was camwhoring session. We took group photos and took some photos with Marco! Marco was very pro in posing seriously, he can become drama tutor. LOL!
Then, he even sing and dance to us! Cute tutor right?
After that, all of us dedicate a song to him. We sang a chinese song to him, which is "月亮代表我的心"..i know damn old! But the song is meaningful! We explained to him and we said it means that how much we love him!sweet not?HAHAHA!
And next, Jordan solo sang a chinese song too. And then Jordan and Chin Yen sang the song "梁山伯与朱丽叶“!haha..sweet sweet! All of us perform to Marco! He was the best tutor we ever had!
Our EAP class had a lot of fun throughout the year. Marco brought a lot laughter to us! Last class today, really sad =(..HAHA!
P/S: Next post will be the photos and videos we took in EAP class today because I'm waiting the camera-lady tag me in Facebook!LOL!
Enjoyable Math Tutorial
Next class was Math tutorial!
Today then we realised we don't know each other name although we same class for one year!HAHA!
The one who sit beside me, Viceroy for one year, he didnt even know my name and Michelle's name. He thought I am Michelle!boo...But anyway, only today I know he actually called Viceroy, i thought Roy only last time!LOL!
And now i think i remembered all their names!
People who always sit in the first row are Michelle(M'sia), me, Viceroy(Singapore), Chris(Vietnam) and Den (Thailand).
The second row have Cheng Yi (M'sia), Tina (China but study in SG), Gwen (M'sia Kedah) and Raynaldo (Indonesia).
The third row all from China except one Singaporean Bill!
Normally only first two row chit chat only, the third row always be abandoned. LOL!
And then we asked Andrew our tutor where he originally come from. Guess what?
He showed us his family tree! His father's father's father's father come from Ireland..then got England, then got Scotland..and more countries. All different countries. Very complicated. He didn't allow us to take the photo for his family tree..HMMph..I wondering how long he took to memorise the family tree. LOL!
Andrew is the best math tutor and lecturer i ever had!He is much much much better than LAI MANG (the most famous add math tutor in Sandakan and also my tutor since form 4) No offence =)LOL! you know why? Because last time Lai Mang taught me probability distribution and linear programming, i was not understand, and i cant do the questions in add math and finally i get A2 only! But I understand all chapters now in foundation studies include probability because of my lecturer + tutor!HAHAHA!
By the way, enjoyed the math class today. We knew each other more well. I know it's quite late to understand more about each other!haha..
Maths tutorial marked a full stop for my Trinity College Foundation Studies's class!
Accounting Tutorial
Mary Zafirakis was my tutor, my lecturer and my mentor as I told before!
Yea..Me and my classmates are not very close. Only quite close with Jiun and Jasmine because of the QuickBook Assignment. And also Evelyn who is very friendly and always say HI to me when i saw her. lol. We could hear a lot gossip in the class and uni's information. Always started late but ended earlier, at the same time, we learnt lots! I love Mary, she always brings laughter to us, sharing her son's picture to us, talk about some general knowledge. For example, if boy whistle to girl, the girl can sue him sexual harrassment!LOL! funny not?
We can see people outside in the accounting tutorial room but outside people can't see. So we always laugh at those who always make a pose in front of the glass, those who almost fall down, and those who going up to 2nd floor!HAHA!i knew we are bad!
Literature Tutorial
I want to say i like my previous literature tutor, ALEXANDRA WILLIAM! She helped me a lot. Although she quite strict in marking, at least we learn.
And current lit tutor is Rosalie Ham. Actually she's not bad, but her tutorial is just too boring! She helped me in my essay too..and what i like her is she is not so strict in marking. Realistic me =) Honestly, I didn't learn anything for literature. Erm maybe I learnt how to write essay, interpret and analysis! But my english still poor and I'm still lazy to read english novel or movie!
HOI Tutorial
Frazer is my tutor!
Erm..he is quite good. But i didn't concentrate in the class. It's hard to understand because Frazer's english is too deep. LOL! I always dreaming in the class, eyes look at Frazer but the mind thinking other things!HAHA! Nothing special for HOI tutorial.
First is Ketty. A strict teacher.
Second is Graham. An experienced teacher who graduate from England Economics School! He taught in Cambridge Uni before if no mistaken. But he doesn't like girls!=( He always give bad comment on girls especially in the report which will delivered to our parents.
And current tutor is Marcus!
Unexperienced one. He is still a student now, taking honor for Economics in Melbourne Uni now!
Always can't answer student's question. Sometimes, when we discuss the tutorial sheet, he will say actually i don't know the answer for this question!=.= And he liked to use half an hour to explain some simple things!
Drama
I told it before.
No more detail!hehehe...
Lectures
Only concentrate in Accounting and Math 1 lectures!
I was dreaming in every literature, Economics lectures!
And I always skipped HOI lecture!=)
Bye Swanston Street 715 building, FSC Royal Parade, Queensberry, Evan Burge Building!!
The place I had my class for the whole year!hehe...
Marco, my tutor gave us overall marks for EAP, i get 49.69/70 which i pretty satisfied. At least I passed it. And I have a chance to get 70% for EAP subject which i only expect 50% for it in the beginning of the year =) Oh ya, i get 16.5/20 for my EAP oral presentation. The highest is 18.25. But i quite happy with my marks too because I used only one day to prepare it!
Then, Marco started to talk about his impression to us! He also shared his study experience!
After that, he showed us his 2 years old son's photos and his new born daughter's to us! They are so adorable and cute!like Marco?LOL!
Sure next, was camwhoring session. We took group photos and took some photos with Marco! Marco was very pro in posing seriously, he can become drama tutor. LOL!
Then, he even sing and dance to us! Cute tutor right?
After that, all of us dedicate a song to him. We sang a chinese song to him, which is "月亮代表我的心"..i know damn old! But the song is meaningful! We explained to him and we said it means that how much we love him!sweet not?HAHAHA!
And next, Jordan solo sang a chinese song too. And then Jordan and Chin Yen sang the song "梁山伯与朱丽叶“!haha..sweet sweet! All of us perform to Marco! He was the best tutor we ever had!
Our EAP class had a lot of fun throughout the year. Marco brought a lot laughter to us! Last class today, really sad =(..HAHA!
P/S: Next post will be the photos and videos we took in EAP class today because I'm waiting the camera-lady tag me in Facebook!LOL!
Enjoyable Math Tutorial
Next class was Math tutorial!
Today then we realised we don't know each other name although we same class for one year!HAHA!
The one who sit beside me, Viceroy for one year, he didnt even know my name and Michelle's name. He thought I am Michelle!boo...But anyway, only today I know he actually called Viceroy, i thought Roy only last time!LOL!
And now i think i remembered all their names!
People who always sit in the first row are Michelle(M'sia), me, Viceroy(Singapore), Chris(Vietnam) and Den (Thailand).
The second row have Cheng Yi (M'sia), Tina (China but study in SG), Gwen (M'sia Kedah) and Raynaldo (Indonesia).
The third row all from China except one Singaporean Bill!
Normally only first two row chit chat only, the third row always be abandoned. LOL!
And then we asked Andrew our tutor where he originally come from. Guess what?
He showed us his family tree! His father's father's father's father come from Ireland..then got England, then got Scotland..and more countries. All different countries. Very complicated. He didn't allow us to take the photo for his family tree..HMMph..I wondering how long he took to memorise the family tree. LOL!
Andrew is the best math tutor and lecturer i ever had!He is much much much better than LAI MANG (the most famous add math tutor in Sandakan and also my tutor since form 4) No offence =)LOL! you know why? Because last time Lai Mang taught me probability distribution and linear programming, i was not understand, and i cant do the questions in add math and finally i get A2 only! But I understand all chapters now in foundation studies include probability because of my lecturer + tutor!HAHAHA!
By the way, enjoyed the math class today. We knew each other more well. I know it's quite late to understand more about each other!haha..
Maths tutorial marked a full stop for my Trinity College Foundation Studies's class!
Accounting Tutorial
Mary Zafirakis was my tutor, my lecturer and my mentor as I told before!
Yea..Me and my classmates are not very close. Only quite close with Jiun and Jasmine because of the QuickBook Assignment. And also Evelyn who is very friendly and always say HI to me when i saw her. lol. We could hear a lot gossip in the class and uni's information. Always started late but ended earlier, at the same time, we learnt lots! I love Mary, she always brings laughter to us, sharing her son's picture to us, talk about some general knowledge. For example, if boy whistle to girl, the girl can sue him sexual harrassment!LOL! funny not?
We can see people outside in the accounting tutorial room but outside people can't see. So we always laugh at those who always make a pose in front of the glass, those who almost fall down, and those who going up to 2nd floor!HAHA!i knew we are bad!
Literature Tutorial
I want to say i like my previous literature tutor, ALEXANDRA WILLIAM! She helped me a lot. Although she quite strict in marking, at least we learn.
And current lit tutor is Rosalie Ham. Actually she's not bad, but her tutorial is just too boring! She helped me in my essay too..and what i like her is she is not so strict in marking. Realistic me =) Honestly, I didn't learn anything for literature. Erm maybe I learnt how to write essay, interpret and analysis! But my english still poor and I'm still lazy to read english novel or movie!
HOI Tutorial
Frazer is my tutor!
Erm..he is quite good. But i didn't concentrate in the class. It's hard to understand because Frazer's english is too deep. LOL! I always dreaming in the class, eyes look at Frazer but the mind thinking other things!HAHA! Nothing special for HOI tutorial.
Economics Tutorial
Changed three times my tutor!First is Ketty. A strict teacher.
Second is Graham. An experienced teacher who graduate from England Economics School! He taught in Cambridge Uni before if no mistaken. But he doesn't like girls!=( He always give bad comment on girls especially in the report which will delivered to our parents.
And current tutor is Marcus!
Unexperienced one. He is still a student now, taking honor for Economics in Melbourne Uni now!
Always can't answer student's question. Sometimes, when we discuss the tutorial sheet, he will say actually i don't know the answer for this question!=.= And he liked to use half an hour to explain some simple things!
Drama
I told it before.
No more detail!hehehe...
Lectures
Only concentrate in Accounting and Math 1 lectures!
I was dreaming in every literature, Economics lectures!
And I always skipped HOI lecture!=)
The place I had my class for the whole year!hehe...


No comments:
Post a Comment