Miss both of them so much..~Theo changes a lot now!LOL!Leng Kai not sure, never online one that KAI!boo..~
STEAMBOAT yea...I don't want tow foo k?! can i upload the video, THEO?!=)
we can go KL again like last year!LOL! Hope this time will be funnier!
Btw, Chat with Theo last night, we talked about driving!
EH!I can't remember how to drive lor!HOW?
I just remember have to release the clutch slowly if not will "si foh"!
And then have to change to 1 bo when stop!
and then half release the clutch and half push the accelerator!
I remembered during JPJ test, I forgot to change to 1 bo when i stopped at T junction..the JPJ didn't notice, and me only notice when I had to go..LOL!luckily no mati engine!=) and still get full marks! see..gave kopi money got special treat right?! My sifu said must gave coffee tips to them, if not, even you drive as pro as your dad, they will still give any reason fail you out! and you have to pay another RM80!boo....
Thats why, i got my licence now =)
haha...i remembered last time my dad and brother sit beside me when i drive, they was like..erm...grasp the hand brake firmly..!24 hours ready to pull it!!LOL!
My brother said will heart attack!LOL!
Practise practise practise when i back home!yea..~
if not my license is just a cover!=)
I done with my literature essay preparation and math all tutorial sheet!
HOI next! good luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment