Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Today, went for the 9am literature lecture. Sat on the last row of chairs with Jo..
A lot of notes needed us to copy.
A bit sien lorrr...honestly..hahaha!

Then, went home.
Went to meet Jolene after that to go to the HOI Q&A session.
Learn nothing from there.
Then,went apple shop. I want Iphone larrrr...okay..i shouldnt keep asking for this. Perhaps i can earn my own money to buy it?!hahaha...seems like impossible horrr....

After that, accounting class.
Knew a lot of gossip lerrr.....
I like accounting class, its really fun. We can know not only the accounting stuff but also some interesting things. Omg..hahaha....I am 38 i know..haha..

The last period was literature tutorial.
Omg..really the bored one. The new tutor was really unexperienced. She just summarise the novel and tell the story but not analysis the text and the words like what Alex did last time. I really miss Alex. Although her class was quite scary sometimes, at least we learned a lot.
The new tutor was like.."you die is your stuff"(direct translate to chinese)
Die die die~~~~~phewwwwwww......

No comments: