Drama today was really fun.
It's really simple activities but I was still enjoy it=)
And the group was already formed for the performance or also our Term 3 Drama Exam.
I was same group with Gemma, Jocelyn, Holly and Dickson.
I like my group member anyway.Hehe..
Hope we can cooperate well..oh yea.hehe...
Then still like usual. The math lecture and the EAP.
Just now, evening..around 5.30pm! Came out from the Bailleau Library.
I saw rainbow. What's an amazing rainbow. Its awesome. There were two rainbows. And yesterday the same rainbows appeared too. Hope its wasnt indicate any bad thing=)
Going to library later.
To start my HOI essay.
Have to start concentrate in study and improve all the weakness.
No more laziness.
Term 3 already. The 2nd last term.
Also the climax of the foundation year.
Good luck Grace!!!!
It's really simple activities but I was still enjoy it=)
And the group was already formed for the performance or also our Term 3 Drama Exam.
I was same group with Gemma, Jocelyn, Holly and Dickson.
I like my group member anyway.Hehe..
Hope we can cooperate well..oh yea.hehe...
Then still like usual. The math lecture and the EAP.
Just now, evening..around 5.30pm! Came out from the Bailleau Library.
I saw rainbow. What's an amazing rainbow. Its awesome. There were two rainbows. And yesterday the same rainbows appeared too. Hope its wasnt indicate any bad thing=)
Going to library later.
To start my HOI essay.
Have to start concentrate in study and improve all the weakness.
No more laziness.
Term 3 already. The 2nd last term.
Also the climax of the foundation year.
Good luck Grace!!!!
p/s: Happy 19th birthday to Olivia. My dear Via..=)

1 comment:
i like my drama group also..
so lucky..ha
i haven start HOI a..
dun kno wat to write..
sad..
Post a Comment