Friday, May 7, 2010

O.O


Week 9 ended.
3 weeks to Swot Vac week.
4 weeks to exam.
3 days consecutive days for 3 hardest subjects of the semester, 7,8,9 of June.
2 and a half weeks to prepare the last paper which is on last day of exam, 25th of June.
Group assignment due next Friday which I need to finish my part by today because I have a meeting tomorrow morning at 9am.
Need to catch up studies. I fall far far far behind.

I am very very very lazy!
Just can't wait for the winter break.
Why is the winter break seems so far away?
Why do I need to conquer so many obstacles to meet you, winter holiday?
You know how much I love you, as much as my current obsession, Banana!=.=

Okay, obviously I procrastinate again. 1700 words before tomorrow meeting!
Ready for sleepless night tonight boohoooo!!
Wish us luck, must finalise the assignment tomorrow morning!
MUST baby!

No comments: