Rosemary, Ling Sien, Jasmine, Jolene and MeFive of us had our second outing yesterday, we had our breakfast at this very special place called the MART or TRAM which located in one of the tram station. It was at very unique place and the environment was awesome for gossip session and also chatting session for 5 single ladies.
The breakfast place =D So unique no?
We needed to wait 20 minutes for seats. So we ordered beverages while waiting. Like having hot chocolate while waiting train coming hahaha.
I ordered this. Porched egg with hollandaise, avocado and bacon on their special healthy toast. Nom Nom Nom!!

Always not to forget camwhore session.
After that, we went shopping at the new DFO (Direct Factory Outlet), South Wharf. A super awesome place for shopping, you can get very cheap branded stuff there, what a bargain =D

On the way to South Wharf. Needed 30 minutes to get there which actually just need 10 minutes. Because girls love to take photo.

DANG DANG! With our revenue of the day.
So happy, we all get ourselves a very comfortable jacket from American Cargo with very worthy price. I chose the yellow jacket, which Jolene named it as banana jacket but I think it's really special hahaha. And finally, got myself a wallet from Guess with a very reasonable price because they were having SALES. Finally, I can throw away my very cheap teddy bear wallet which I used for two years already!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment