2010
I love the year.
I came back for one month, and I enjoyed to the fullest in this month. How grateful I am to meet a bunch of friends. Never regret to join the club last year =D I might be a fail treasurer though hahaha!
I copied some of the photos from facebook which some of you guys might see it already. But nevermind, still want to share ah. If not, my blog darn dead la, getting lazy to update already. But if don't update, very sien when I opened my own blog. The first website I always click from my bookmark is my blog LOL. And often, that's nothing change on it so sad. I expected some of you can chat in my chatbox la. But still GAIXI in the first sentence of my chatbox. Why are you guys so stalkerish one, so silent while read my blog. LOL.
Photos time lah!

My third time to donate blood, and first time went to Thai Festival on Sunday.
We took a lot of silly photos.
We're trying to act as redbull in the photo above. heee!

Acting cute =D
I met these two little cute girls almost everyday <3
They cheer my life up!

With June in the library. I was too talkative, make them cannot study lah!
A cool night!Me, June, Jo, and Adri.

Sing K with June, Adri, Yoke Yee, Steph, and Jia Yang.
Had Tequilla, which they laughed again at how I pronounced the word.
And finally I learned, is "TeKiLa". Which I can remember it as "Tergila" Woohoo.
Mean after tequilla shot, will tergila. Okay, not funny.

My rival in CMG committee Idol. Die la, two very potential singers. Me and my singing partner can hide in the corner and cry that night haha.

They said I can get high very easily and love to camwhore when I drink a bit of alcohol. They think my look in photo above is horny. But I think, errr...not that bad la hahaha!
Actually I am waiting for 4pm class. Lazy ah to go, but must go tutorial!
This week is week 4 omg.
Wednesday already omg!
Tomorrow is Muoss Night Market. CMG will have a stall there, come support support la! We're selling wo beng (shanghainese redbean crepe), taro sago (which I super recommend, must buy ok, if don't buy, you will regret LOL) and mango sago.
AND join CMG IDOL 2010 on 3rd of April! Sing K for 7 hours and free lunch! So worth it la, only $25 for non-member! Come join la. If you're in other states of Australia, can fly over to Melbourne by budget airline to join us. It is on Easter Break!!
Okay, I promote for fun only, because I don't think got people read this post HAHAHA!
Bubyes! Miss me babe!
This week is week 4 omg.
Wednesday already omg!
Tomorrow is Muoss Night Market. CMG will have a stall there, come support support la! We're selling wo beng (shanghainese redbean crepe), taro sago (which I super recommend, must buy ok, if don't buy, you will regret LOL) and mango sago.
AND join CMG IDOL 2010 on 3rd of April! Sing K for 7 hours and free lunch! So worth it la, only $25 for non-member! Come join la. If you're in other states of Australia, can fly over to Melbourne by budget airline to join us. It is on Easter Break!!
Okay, I promote for fun only, because I don't think got people read this post HAHAHA!
Bubyes! Miss me babe!



No comments:
Post a Comment