My home's internet was cut this morning, how sad. Got nothing to do, and I couldn't sleep although I woke up early today. So I'm here blogging, at ERC! Just opposite my place, which is very convenience =) Everyone from camp were sick because of exhaustion and lack of rest. This holiday is like 'black holiday' seriously, like everything couldn't run smoothly. Swine flu are everywhere, people back in hometown starts to boycott those who come back from Melbourne. Sister's friend didn't want to meet her because she just got back from Melbourne, ridiculous man, swine flu is not SARS lah, won't die one, why take it so serious?! No offense. My thought is "if god wants us to die, then must die lah". I always tell this to my sisters, my younger sister even said these words become my motto. I believe in fate. I admit that I am scared of death too, but sometimes you just have to take it.
Okay, I was just boring and try to squeeze something out to blog lol. I haven't finish moving my stuff to my new place, so lazy argh! Next week officially move there. My current room is very messy now DUH! I cannot online =( Don't know what to do every night now. Even my new place also doesn't have internet, I'm going to die of boredom, anyone can introduce me some cheap internet service?
I am guilty because I didn't help anything in doing sets just now, so going to help later since I got no internet! BOSAN!!!
Everyone take care ya, take more fruits to strengthen your immunity =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment