Wednesday, July 29, 2009

First Job


Did you notice my front hair become shorter? I cut it myself LOL! a bit cacat, luckily I have less hair, not so obvious. lol.

I start to work at curry house in uni today. Today is my first day, my first job ever, because my parents don't allow me to work for others when I was back in Sandakan. They wanted me to help out in their shop. But now, I work for other boss, a bit nervous today. Apparently, curry house sells curry, its not easy to put the curry on the rice in a small container, and need to be in a very high speed when thats a lot of customers. WeiChi trained me today. I have to remember every single prices except those already labelled. I have to improve my math because I need to calculate without using calculator, I learned how to make chicken wrap, how to wrap forks in tissue, how to put samosa in a paper bag appropriately and a lot. My first time, so a bit slow, luckily my boss left early lol. I hope I can do well and faster for my next session, god bless me =)

Talked about work, my brother told me he fired his employee today because he stole somethings. Then last month my dad's employee was caught because stealing too. Why are those Malay cannot be honest? Aren't they Muslim? Their religion should've teach them don't steal. Its hard to employ people nowadays lol.

By the way, Uni started already. I'm free today! Only have class on Mon, Tues and Thurs. First week, thats only lectures, no tutorials, so this week is very free week. Next week start, assignments,tutorials, tut works, and tonnes of readings, CMG productions, work, will start busy! But I think I'll enjoy it lol.

Hmmph, nothing to say. I got a free BOOST today, OH, so random. Bye! =)

No comments: