
Today, I helped my sister move her thing to our new place, exhausted I tell you. Especially when we're moving the heavy-thick mattress, everyone used the weird sight to look at us, only one gentleman offered to help us but we rejected lol. Wonder he was trying to be sarcasm or sincerely want to help us lol. Then the second time was move boxes and some luggages by trolley. The trolley was super old, hard to control. My hand and leg were super sore man. Calorie burnt extremely fast so I was super hungry after the moving.
So, I treated myself Dessert House's "Salt Pepper Chicken Soup Vermiccille" as dinner and also Hoyt's Choc Mint (don't think about fat tonight lol). After dinner, we went to watch Transformer II. I never watched Transformer I, so a bit blurr to watch the second one. But it still nice. I like the yellow colour robot, the bubble bee or whatever bee. And the two dumb robots are also cute because both of them are really stupid lol.
After the movie, went Woolworth to buy some snacks for the camp. Yea, we're going to camp tomorrow. My first camp in Melbourne and also first proper camp since 14 years old. Hope it will be fun one. Will be back on Monday =)
By the way, Sandakan has a teenager was tested positive for H1N1 who also came back from Melbourne. O.o, first case in Sandakan. A son of a Datuk, famous again! RMIT banned students to go back to their hometown somemore. Serious serious serious. Take care everyone!

2 comments:
bubble bee.. lol
hahah.... i wan to zat you also...
but chris zat u b4 me!!!
bubble bubble hero!!
Post a Comment