Woke up at 9.30am. After bath, went breakfast with June. Then June and Jolene and Ken had their group meeting for the sketch (a 15 minutes music drama). My group was meeting after lunch. So I got nothing to do, so I went back to my room and slept again until 12.30pm =.="
Then lunch. Had sandwiches. Didn't take photo of it because hp run out of battery.
After meeting, we went Flying Fox. First time I played Flying Fox. Fun one! But it was tired and scary to get up to the top as shown as the photo below. A man was helping us. Really fun and it getting faster in the middle. Uh HOO!

Flying Fox.

Me in the flying fox's outfit.
After that, we had free time again! Our group had the last rehearsal for the sketch that night. Then, dinner time. Had soup vermicille for dinner. Then our group obliged to clean up the kitchen. I rather cook honestly lol.

Tina, Genie, Elena, Jolene, June, Me and Derek.
Then gathered at the Barn for PRISON IDOL!

Prison Idol. Everyone must wear stripes because we're prisoner lol.

Group 8 Octave! From left (1st): Jeff, David, Channelle, Genie, Me, Pei Hua (2nd): Erick, Zhou Jie(leader, best leader of the camp too)

Ken's group presenting their sketch.

Group 8 Octave.

JiaYang with the Rainie Yang's look lol. He was so sexy that night lol!

Rainie Yang boy version

Warden was sleeping.

Camwhored time.

act cute err?

I like this photo for no reason.

JOJO!

Jolene, June, Grace and Genie. JJGG =.=

Beng Sze and me. PURPLE COLOUR STRIPES!

Tiny Genie and Giant Me =.=

Me, Emily, June, BengSze, Shermayne and Kathy

JUNE!

US again.
Then campfire, a must do activity in every camp. We had to tell our buddy that we're their buddy in the campfire. Sadly, no one was my buddy =(

CAMPFIRE! They prepared mashmellow somemore. They barbequed the mashmellow on the fire! COOL!
Then camwhored session. Its too dark and we couldn't see everyone's face hmm..

CMG's president, Jo and me.

CMG's committee, me and JO!

JUNE!

Constipation face! Three of us and Tse Han the lamest joker! I vote for him but he was not the one who get the prize.

Me, June, Juen, Sherman and Jolene.

OUR WARDEN, PooBoon.



After campfire, we went back to Shearing Shed. We played some lame games, really lame one! I am stupid enough because I was always the almost last person to get it. I can trick others next time. Played until 3.30am and I went back to sleep. Our last night at Kyneton. I enjoyed it really.
Day 3 ended.

No comments:
Post a Comment