Tuesday, June 30, 2009

CMG PPC Day 1

260609

We gathered in front Art Centre at 1.45pm and departed at 2.30pm by bus.


Randomly took in the bus.


One hour bus and we arrived our destination at around 3.45pm. June's sleep pose was secretly taken lol. What a cool sleep pose lol.


Tek Deng, had some briefing in Shearing Shed after arrival. Shearing Shed is a dining hall, kitchen, a gathering place, a social place, sketch pratice place, and also cards, pokers, and lame games' venue. We spent almost half of the time in Shearing Shed =)

After the briefing, we checked into our own room, move our luggages, and settled everything.


Check into my room. Room 7.


Guess which one is my bed? The corner one lol.


Our stuff.

Then, we gathered in the Barn to have opening ceremony for our camp with Prison as theme. We introduced ourselves, 73 campers includes commitees. Then, chose our own leader and create our cheerleading and group's name. My group's name is Octave because we're group 8. Then, we picked a small paper with a name secretly to see who is our Buddy, then we were obliged to care our buddy, to find out what is their shoe size, brand of shampoo and their eyes' either short or long sightedness.


Buddies' space. We could put some small letters or snacks in the "MailBox" dedicated to our buddy.


My buddy was Vivian Zhang, a original foo-chow in Fu Zhou China. But our foo chow almost the same one, just different slang. I gave her a teddy bear biscuits!

Then dinner time!


Our first dinner from Group 1.


Group 2 obliged to clean up the kitchen, washed the kitchen utensils and all plates. Jolene was washing the utensil in the photo!

After dinner, we had ice-breaking games at the Barn. I was allocated in group 8, our group photos haven't uploaded in Facebook so will share it once I get it =) We played some ice-breaking games till about 11.30pm.

Then me jo and june walked around, and talked. Ken slept very early the first night, he was the first person who sleep I reckon LOL! I slept at 2 something, not that late because everyone was tired.


Shearing Shed. The fire was really warm.


I was the third person who went back to the room. The first two person already slept, so I camwhored on my own bed =.=" I shared the room with another five roomates.


A scary corner. lol.

Day 1 ended =)

No comments: