
Taken before I went to Microeconomics exam (terrible)
Deng Deng! Three subjects are down and one more exam which is ATA to go! Woohoo..Can't wait 19th to come man. About exams, microeconomics is the worst as you can read it from my previous post, QM1 and Calculus 1 are not too bad =) Have to start study ATA tomorrow aih. Btw, our exam hall (Royal Exhibition Hall) is super big and pretty, around 2000 of people squeeze into the hall to have our exam and thats only one entry. Can you imagine? No chance to take picture aih. First time having exam with so many people and no one wearing mask and we are not allowed to wear anyway despite the swine flu, because they scared we'll cheat and hide something inside our mask =.=
So today, as usual, went dinner with Jolene and Phoebe. As usual, I went to Jolene's place first. But one thing unusual which is I WENT TO A WRONG ROOM! I stepped into the Jolene's apartment's elevator and then I ter-press the button 6 to 6th floor because me myself live at 6th floor in Unilodge, and then I press the button 8 again. Then, I was dreaming, when the elevator stopped, I went to the room I always go, knock for few times, no one answer me. I phoned Jolene and asked her to open door for me. After 1 minute, I felt weird why Jolene hadn't open door for me, I thought she was changing her clothes or want to hide something that don't want me to know *ehem*. Suddenly received the call from Jolene again, at the same time, I had a look on the number on the door, OMG, I went to a wrong one, 605. Jolene's is at 8th floor! Woo, embarassing, luckily no one in that room.
Back to the topic, we went dinner at a Shang Hai restaurant which Phoebe recommended. The foods were not too bad. After that, girl's talk session at TenRen Tea Station (again!). I ordered a longan green tea blended there. I love Friday's night because that is only the night I can eat because I am on diet, restrict myself only can eat what I like on Friday's night! These few days, my weight hardly to drop due to the exam stress, feel very hungry after every paper aih so eat lor wth. My own strict lose weight program will be start after the exam oh cheh!!

The foodssss!
Tonight is super cold man! Jolene and me freezed when we walked back from the city, kept finding some shelter to keep warm. WINTER, I need more clothes and jackets seriously. No money no talk lor. No money that mean cannot shopping lah! Aih.
End my post with my "zipak" photo =.=" ignore me please!

Taken before the dinner ops, so free hoh!

4 comments:
leader.. i jus notice.. ur hair longer..
chris, hair grow.
lol....cut since last year.sure will longer..lol
lol. leader's one look a lot different from wat i see last year... nicer^^
Post a Comment