Monday, May 4, 2009

Exam timetable is out! Mine is terribly terrible!

10 June - Introductory Microeconomics
11 June - Quantitative Method 1
12 June - Calculus 1
19 June - Accounting Transaction & Analysis

I have three exams continuosly. O.O The exam is one month from now. Pray hard =( But think positively, I'll finish my exam earlier than others and that mean I have my holiday longer than others! Not too bad.

I'm rushing my microeconomics assignment now. It is damn hard! What a lame question like why are brown eggs more expensive than white one? Worth 15 percents. GG. orz (learn from JO)

I should stop playing restaurant city. I kept checking the cleanliness of my restaurant and the energy level of my employee, like 15 minutes once!!! How can I concentrate in my assignment? Sheeshhh...

So continue to find the reason why brown egg is more expensive than white egg?
Why do so many supermarkets stay open 24 hours a day?
Hmmphh...

No comments: